Sunday, October 22, 2006

Raiders, again & workroom lighting notes

I've been watching Raiders of the Lost Ark again to get ideas about suspense-building. Actually what struck me this time was the image of Harrison Ford as a white overlord watching the grubby Egyptians dig up treasures for him. This must have stuck with me somehow. This morning, in that hazy state between dreaming and waking I found myself working on the lyrics for an unknown musical...

We play in the sun doing whatever we pleases
While the white man brings in an array of diseases

Lighting notes

Night:
Flood pointed at window from outside
Red light bulb
Desk lamp
Omni with umbrella, for interior fill

Evening:
Tota and Omni pointed at window from outside
Omni with umbrella, for interior fill
White balanced to look orange

No comments: