Sunday, May 20, 2007

JPL, 3 technologies


Took Sean to the JPL open house today. I didn't know it was such a big deal. I heard there were 15,000 people each day! Disneyland efficiency and big lines just to see robot spacecraft. It gave me the idea that I should make some hobby robot spacecraft. Like Mars rovers and spacecraft made of wooden boxes and plastic and cheap light bulbs and wires. There are now three kinds of technologies I'm working on.... 1) cyber-organic technologies (heart-rocket), 2) overperforming hobby technologies (hobby satellites) and 3) kid-style super fantastic mega ultra machines (like the Ekranoplan). The cell phone photo above shows the really beautiful antenna on one of the rovers. BTW, I found I can transfer photos from my phone to my computer using Bluetooth. Amazing when things work when they're not even supposed to.

No comments: