Sunday, August 12, 2007

It's a wrap!

It just occurred to me that with Ben and Erik done, we are essentially wrapped. Not only that, but because of the way we shot and edited at the same time, the film is now 99% done, including most of the visual effects. Ben and Erik tell me that we're supposed to have a wrap party with food and actresses. Being socially and cinematically ignorant, that never even occurred to me. We'll see. The major things left are a few easy pickups, sound design + music, color grading and mastering.

I just finished editing in the footage we shot Friday. The desert clue footage--not sure about that. I'll have to get some feedback on whether it makes any sense. The ending hallway stuff is really beautiful. The lighting is great, just natural lighting. The phone stuff looks fine. Hopefully it will all work.

No comments: